- Don’t have time to eat right, grocery shop and workout? Wait until you have to spend all day at the doctors office getting dialysis and shooting insulin meds.
- All about eggs
- Here’s a few situations that may lead to falling off at the gym and what to be mindful of.
- 9 Whole Foods to get all the electrolytes you need on a ketogenic diet
- The vitamins and minerals that you have to watch out for when engaging in a ketogenic diet
- The Importance of Balancing Our Diets: Moving Away from a “Fix it” Mentality
- Ignore the naysayers and malcontents
- What sweetners can you have on a ketogenic diet?
- Fiber and Keto
- What’s the deal with raw milk?
- You may want to eat better foods than to rely on synthetic vitamins, you aren’t absorbing them as well as you think you are
- Can Keto aid with depression and anxiety?
- Nuts are so keto
- Boneless wings at Buffalo Wildwings? Yummy with a side of heart corroding trans fats!
- Tips for eating out when on a ketogenic diet.
- Seed Oils Kill
- About protein
- Myths and tropes about the ketogenic diet
- The effects of keto on your gains and performance
- The right tools for the job
- Starting a ketogenic diet? Here is a list of 15 items you should get at the grocery store
- The gym bros are wrong about the 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight.
- Weight loss tips for beginners
- A solid morning routine is essential
- Convenience is a euphemism for lazy.
- What is “eating normally” anyhow?
- Work out injured at your own risk. (Don’t do it!)
- Treat your time at the gym with as much reverence as your time at church.
- Crunches and “calories in, calories out” will not solve your belly fat problem.
- All about Autophagy part II
- What happens to your body when you fast for 8, 16, 24, 48, and 72 hours.
- Stress can ruin your life and even worse, your workout! Heres 3 ways to manage stress
- Some cooking oils are literally killing you! Read this to find out which ones.
- I’d hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist regarding food, but…
- The Good and Bad sauces for Keto
- 10 keto friendly foods that you’ll never get tired of.
- 5 ways people fail at keto
- Starting up at the gym (or returning) includes a free workout plan
- My story and why I am doing all of this
- All about “autophagy”
- Getting back into ketosis after a cheat. What to expect.
- Fruits and Veggies are not equal, veggies are superior and here is why
- Not all dairy is equal
- Dealing with “keto flu”
- Do not do keto for children.
- My obese coworker told me that my ketogenic diet was unhealthy. He wasn’t being sarcastic.
- Calories in, calories out? That’s not the whole picture.
- Sickcare vs healthcare: a distinction
- Insulin resistance – the long death
- Bread and carbs are giving you brain damage.
- The importance of potassium to avoid keto flu when doing a ketogenic diet and 3 ways to get enough from natural foods.
- Forget cheat days! They’re not worth it.
- Use body fat percentage, not BMI to measure fitness
- Forget your BMI
- One Meal a Day – OMAD why it’s so effective. Intermittent fasting.
- Cortisol from extreme cardio is more of an enemy than a friend.
- Catabolic cardio (high heart rate) is not necessary to lose weight.
- Here is a great Keto cauliflower dish to try at home.
- Insulin and Alzheimer’s
- Ketones vs Glucose when it comes to brain health.
- Staying Motivated
- What is Ketosis?
- What’s in your Vitamin C?
- The Benefits of Taking Cod Liver Oil During the Winter Months